Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
Additional Practice Areas
- Legal Decision Making, Parenting Time
- Child Support and Arrears
- Jurisdiction and Venue
- Father's Rights
- Modification of Decision Making, Parenting Time, Child Support
- Relocation of minor children
- Child Custody
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enactment Act
- Uniform Child Support Enforcement Act
- Domesticating Out of State Orders
- Prenuptial Agreements and Litigation
- Matrimonial Law
- Domestic Relations
- High Asset cases
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$150 consultation for 1.5 hours minimum. Full representation Flat Fees, Unbundled Legal Services, Limited Scope are all options for you, Pro Bono for those who qualify. Effective, affordable representation, advance fees may be made in payments when appropriate. I strive to provide legal representation to all and if a client cannot afford full representation, I always discuss other options.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Maricopa Superior Court Arbitrator
- Arbitrator, Maricopa Superior Court
- - Current
- Selected each year to serve as an arbitrator in matters subject to mandatory mediation in civil matters for Maricopa Superior Court
- Westford College
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (2007) | Real Estate
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona
- J.D. | Law
- Was impressed with myself after receiving "A" grade in Charles Ares' classes! I did it because it was a welcome challenge. Also enjoyed Kenny Hegland's contract law during year 1. Met quality students and so many in our class became successful attorneys.
- Activities: Study, Study, Study.
- University of Arizona
- B.A. | General Studies
- College at the U of A was wonderful. I received a quality education at an affordable price.
- Honors: Political Science, honor student throughout education
- Activities: Taking part in post-graduate philosophy classes with Alan Buchanan, who believed more in me than I did.
- H.S. | College Preparatory
- Wonderful experience. Despite the higher standards, I was still accepted at all colleges applied to, including University of Michigan.
- Honors: English
- Activities: Study, study, study!
- Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Court of Appeals
- U.S. Bankruptcy, 9th Circuit
- Arizona Small Business Association
- - Current
- Arizona Women's Lawyer Association
- - Current
136 Questions Answered
- Q. Need to find case rulings for appeals in Superior Ct re: injunctions ruled in Municipal Ct - Mohave County, AZ
- A: You may want to seek out a law clerk, as it is legal research you need. However, if you want your work done by an attorney, then definitely contact an attorney who is familiar with appeals.
- Q. Is a biological father responsible for back child support, the child is 7 and he was just put on the b/c this year
- A: A parent can ask for back child support regardless of the birth certificate. In terms of how long back, how to address the issue from either side, etc., I suggest you contact an experienced family law attorney.
- Q. Privacy of communication between children and non-custodial parent
- A: In terms of what is legal in the State of Arizona, this depends, in part, on what your parenting plan states. Most parenting plans do contain clauses regarding communications between the parent who is not with the children and the children and a good parenting plan will include orders that the parents allow privacy for the child and communicating parent, so long as there are no concerns regarding inappropriate communications. If your parenting plan does not have the appropriate clauses, or if it does, but your ex-wife is disobeying them, I suggest you contact an experienced family law attorney to assist you further. Nothing in this answer should be construed as providing legal advice.
Contact & Map