Free Consultation: (239) 438-4187Tap to Call This Lawyer
Radha Rothrock

Radha Rothrock

Tax and Immigration Lawyer Naples
  • Tax Law, Immigration Law
  • Florida, Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Radha Rothrock is a tax and immigration attorney with offices in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Naples, Florida. She has been practicing law fsince 1995 and is licensed to practice in all state courts in Florida and Texas, all Tax Courts in the U.S., all Immigration Courts in the U.S., the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. She holds an LL.M. in taxation from the University of Denver and a J.D. from South Texas College of Law. Rothrock Law Firm accepts all major credit cards.
We file back tax returns, negotiate payment plans and offers in comrpomise with the IRS, release IRS liens, remove IRS wage garnishments, and represent taxpayers before the United States Tax Court.

Practice Areas
  • Tax Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
    Initial Consultation Free (up to 30 minutes, 1 free consult)
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express accepted for non-bankruptcy cases.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Fees available hourly and flat rates, depending on the type of case and complexity of the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Member and Owner
Rothrock Tax Lawyer
- Current
Tax and Immigration Attorney
Lead Senior Attorney
State of Florida Department of Children and Families
Prosecuted child abuse cases for the State of Florida. Promoted to supervising attorney within two years of initial hire. Handled thousands of cases from intake to trial. Reduced case load in Collier County from 350 to 220 within 18 months of initial hire. Supervised attorneys and paralegals.
Rothrock Law Firm
Founded general practice law firm within six months of obtaining bar membership. Expanded firm to two states. Handled bankruptcy, criminal defense, family law cases.
University of Denver
LL.M. | Taxation
Studied individual and corporate taxation and estate planning.
Honors: Tax program ranked top 25 in country by U.S. News and World Reports. Received second highest grade in class, "Individual Tax Problems."
University of Denver Logo
South Texas College of Law
J.D. | Law
Honors: Quarterfinalist and Third Best Briefwriter, Leroy Jeffers Moot Court Tournament Letter of Commendation, Professional Responsibility
Activities: Moot Court
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Lee County Bar Association
Past Member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Collier County Women's Bar Association
Past Member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Southwest Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association
Past Member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
In the Interest of D.W., a child. R.W., Appellant, v. Department of Children and Family Services and Guardian ad Litem Program, Appellees.
91 So.3d 922 (2012)
18 So. 3d 1170 - Fla: Dist. Court of Appeals, 1st Dist. 2009
Isaacson v Anderson
982 SW 2d 39 - Tex: Court of Appeals, 1998
Websites & Blogs
Tax Attorney in Naples
Fort Myers Tax Attorney
Legal Answers
35 Questions Answered

Q. A short sale on 2010. The bank never sent me 1090 form. The IRS said the bank never sended. The bank forgive the debt?
A: Unless the bank expressly waived its right to collect the deficiency, it has until July of this year to sue on the deficiency. If the bank agreed to waive its right to collect the deficiency, it would have given you something in writing at the time of the short sale.
Q. How do I find out if an individual living in Pinellas County Florida has filed bankruptcy.
A: You can register for Pacer here: You can also check the clerk of the court of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Tamp division.
Q. How can i check the case of the bankruptcy, online?
A: Pacer is the easiest way, as Mr. Bresalier stated. You can register at
Q. I had a company forgot to put motor oil back in my car and they refuse to pay for the damages, wat type of lawyer i need
A: It depends on the amount of your damages. If your damages are a few hundred dollars, the attorney fee will be higher than your damages. In that case, you can try the attorney general's office or the better business bureau. If that route fails, find someone who practices general civil law.
Q. Can a non-biological parent claim their child on their tax return
A: Yes, you don't need to be a biological parent to claim someone as a dependent. Just make sure no one else claimed the child as a dependent on their return. If so, the IRS will come after you for money. The best thing to do is to get a waiver signed from the parents giving up their right to claim the dependent. Keep it in your file in case the parent tries to claim the dependent.
Q. How can I find out if my ex has been filing income tax returns? The local cse is no help
A: The IRS won't give you this information without a power of attorney. If your divorce decree requires you to provide a copy of the return to the other person, you might be able to file some sort of an enforcement action throught the divorce court.
Q. What administrative and record keeping procedures must a tax return preparer comply with relative to tax returns prepare
A: You must be a registered preparer with the IRS. They will give you a ptin number. They have minimum requirements to get the ptin number depending on your educational level.
Q. If an inmate is compenstaed for his labor, does he pay tax or file a 1099?
A: The inmate wouldn't file the 1099. The person paying the inmate would file the 1099. Inmates are subject to the same reporting requirements as other citizens when it comes to tax law.
Q. Do i have to keep with me a receipt of tx expense under US$ 20?
A: The feds can ask for a receipt for any amount. As a practical matter, they usually won't object to it if if it's under $20.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Rothrock Tax Lawyer Naples
11983 N Tamiami Trail Ste 123
Naples, FL 34110
Telephone: (239) 438-4187
Rothrock Tax Lawyer Fort Myers
12811 Kenwood Ln Ste 107A
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Telephone: (239) 206-1976
Rothrock Tax Lawyer Cape Coral
1222 SE 47th St #408
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Telephone: (239) 206-1948