Mr. Scranton believes in the concept of innocent until proven guilty, and that everyone deserves the right to a fair trial. He knows that when someone is in trouble with the law, they need an attorney who is willing to fight for them and keep them well-informed.
In his spare time, Mr. Scranton enjoys spending time with his family and playing tennis.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Northern and Southern Federal District Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Luftman, Heck & Associates LLP.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Eastern Michigan University
- B.A. (2003)
- Ohio State Bar
- Certified ADAP
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Criminal Defense Attorneys – LHA
- Columbus OVIs and To-Go Cocktails
8 October 2020
- Sexual Assault Charges on Campus
17 September 2020
- Should You Take Your Criminal Case to Trial? Things to Consider
8 September 2020