Mr. Scranton believes in the concept of innocent until proven guilty, and that everyone deserves the right to a fair trial. He knows that when someone is in trouble with the law, they need an attorney who is willing to fight for them and keep them well-informed.
In his spare time, Mr. Scranton enjoys spending time with his family and playing tennis.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Northern and Southern Federal District Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Luftman, Heck & Associates LLP.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Eastern Michigan University
- B.A. (2003)
- Ohio State Bar
- Certified ADAP
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Criminal Defense Attorneys – LHA
- Harshest Penalties for Drug Crimes in Ohio
25 September 2019
- Was Your Child Arrested for Drugs at School?
11 September 2019
- What’s the Difference Between State and Federal Courts?
30 August 2019
- Penalties Reduced for Marijuana Possession in Columbus
26 August 2019
- 10 Things to Consider Before Pleading Guilty
16 July 2019
- Avoiding a DUI at Red, White & Boom
2 July 2019
- New Law Could Impose Felony Charges on Gun Owners Whose Firearms End Up In the Hands of Children
26 June 2019
- Construction Zone Speeding Tickets and Fines in Ohio: What You Need to Know
5 June 2019
- What Is a “Wet Reckless” Charge, and How Might It Affect My Columbus DUI Case?
13 May 2019