A trial attorney for more than 30 years, Paul Otten practices in the areas of Personal Injury and Criminal Defense. He represents individuals and families who have suffered a personal injury or the loss of a loved one; including those involved in automobile collisions, medical malpractice claims, slip and fall cases, and dog attacks. Otten has achieved awards for his personal injury clients, both through negotiated settlements and jury trials. Since the establishment of the Otten firm, Criminal Defense was added to the foundation in Personal Injury.
A native of northern Minnesota, Otten received his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. Earlier, he received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Minnesota - Duluth.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Contingent Fees
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- William Mitchell College of Law
- University of Minnesota - Duluth
- Minnesota State Bar