Claimed Lawyer Profile
Client Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0 Stars Avvo Rating: 10.0 out of 10.0 Practice limited to Accidents, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
Consultations are without cost, and without obligation.
I represent you on a contingency fee basis, which means you receive our legal representation without spending a penny out of your pocket.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We don’t get a fee until you win. Some call this the “No-Fee-Guarantee”.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo, P.C.
- - Current
- St. John's University School of Law
- New York University
- A.V. (highest) rating
- Martindale- Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™
- “AV” rating in the practice areas of Motor Vehicle law, Premises Liability Law, Medical and Dental Malpractice law, Personal Injury Law. Less than 5% of all law firms qualify for this rating.
- #1 Ranking: Motor Vehicles - Broadside
- New York Law Journal Verdicts & Settlements Hall of Fame
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Director Emeritus
- Nassau Lawyers Association of Long Island
- New York State Bar Association
- National Crime Victims Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Contact & Map