I am committed to exceptional advocacy for Personal Injury Litigation with an emphasis on Medical Malpractice, Construction Site and Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Municipal Liability matters. With over 40 years of experience as a trial attorney, I aggressively represent clients in and around New York City.
I have the skills, knowledge and proven track record to help injury victims and their families. With multiple recoveries of over $1,000,000, I am dedicated to achieving the best possible results for my clients. You can count on me to fight for your rights and interests, as we zealously pursue the compensation you deserve.
Based on exceptional results, I am an honored member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Visit my website to learn more, and call to arrange a free consultation.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- U.S. District Courts Southern & Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Caesar and Napoli, P.C.
- - Current
- Robert Stein, Esq.
- - Current
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. (1976)
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- B.A. (1973)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Robert Stein's Website Profile
- Caesar and Napoli, P.C. Website
- Robert Stein's Chinese Website Profile
- Caesar and Napoli, P.C. Chinese Website
- New York Injury Attorneys Blog
- $12.5 MILLION DOLLARY RECOVERY FOR PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY BUS
1 July 2020
- Brooklyn Jury Awards $11M to Struck Deliveryman, Though High-Low Caps Recovery
16 May 2019
- $11,033,527.64 JURY AWARD FOR INJURED DELIVERY MAN STRUCK BY VEHICLE
5 December 2018
- Li Bao Li Law Blog