Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Animal & Dog Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Written
- Yellow Dog Legal
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Claremont Consortium of Colleges - Scripps College
- B.A. (2008) | Psychology, Art History
- Top Dog Animal Lawyer of the Year 2019
- Spot Magazine
- I was voted best animal lawyer in Oregon.
- Oregon State Bar  # 151476
- Animal Law
- Lewis and Clark Law School
Websites & Blogs
- Timeline of a Trademark Application
19 March 2020
- Kobe Bryant’s Untimely Death Highlights the Vital Need for Estate Planning at All Ages
5 February 2020
- Little Bean, Little Bean
18 January 2020
12 Questions Answered
- Q. I bought a dog from a breeder that has a genetic problem that caused me to put it down.
- A: Did the breeder guarantee the dog's health or anything like that? You may have recourse but it depends on the particular facts in your situation. I would consult with an attorney.
- Q. can I trademark an IP without a business license or deciding on a business name ?
- A: Hi! You can definitely trademark your character name, even without a business license or a business name. I would recommend consulting with an attorney to make sure that is the right action for your situation, but having a business name and license are not necessary for trademarking something like that.
- Q. My question is about avoiding violating a third-party trademark.
- A: If Tower has the trademark, it doesn't matter that it was dead. They own it now. You could try to get them to share the trademark with you. I would definitely consult a lawyer. Good luck!
Contact & Map