Nicholas John Saranto

Nicholas John Saranto

  • Family Law, Criminal Law, Juvenile Law ...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I am a general practitioner. This includes criminal defense, family law, and civil disputes such as contractual conflicts, personal injury, and consumer rights causes of action.

Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Juvenile Law
    Consumer Law
    Class Action, Lemon Law
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    DUI & DWI
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas
ID Number: 24091355
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • German: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Saranto Law
- Current
Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas  # 24091355
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. Can cops pick me up for a warrant I have as I walk out of mental heath facility after being released?
A: I would find a local lawyer, would can work on getting a reasonable bail set very soon upon your release. While this seems as a straight forward question and answer, I would think that realistically speaking special circumstances would be involved if you were to be picked up immediately upon release from a mental health facility.

Your best bet is to make contact with a defense attorney close to you, ideally before your release.
Q. Is it illegal for an adult(or a 17 year old) to send a 14 year old nudes(without consent).
A: It’s against the law in California to possess, produce or distribute “obscene matter” depicting children younger than 18. This would be a violation of PC 311, the state’s child pornography law. In cases where both parties are under 18, state courts have been known to show some leniency.

However, it could also be considered to be potentially sexual harassment.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Saranto Law
2600 South Shore Blvd Suite 300
League City, TX 77573
Telephone: (409) 750-0159