Alison Keil Esq. focuses her practice on family and matrimonial law and serves as a powerful advocate for all clients, guiding them through difficult divorces and complex family issues. She has appeared in Supreme and Family Courts in all five boroughs of New York City and Long Island. For well over a decade, she has represented individuals in contested and uncontested matrimonial actions, child-related matters including custody, visitation, relocation and paternity, as well as mediation and collaborative law processes. Alison regularly negotiates prenuptial, postnuptial, settlement and separation agreements, and advises clients regarding pension and retirement plans, stock options, trusts, limited partnerships, closely held corporations, and the valuation of businesses, professional licenses, enhanced earning capacity and celebrity status.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Information about my fees is here: http://www.lowcostdivorceny.com/fees/
- Affordable divorce in New York State. Call (917) 757-5574 for free quote.
- Keil & Siegel LLP Blog
- Finally I am Divorced! Now What Do I Need to Do?
31 March 2015
- Is Social Media Related to Higher Divorce Rates?
25 March 2015
- When a Spouse is a Threat: Protection Orders in New York
17 March 2015
- If My Spouse Declares Bankruptcy, Will All My Support Be Lost?
24 February 2015
- A Decent Lawyer’s Dilemma
16 February 2015
- Divorce Litigation Takes Forever… When Does Support Start?
4 February 2015
- Listen To Your Lawyer: Take The Notary Requirement Seriously
27 January 2015
- Divorce Hotel: Check in Married; Check Out Separated and Nearer Divorce
20 January 2015
- Is a One-Day Divorce Possible in New York?
14 January 2015