Port Washington Lawyers
Russel Morgan was raised in Brooklyn, New York and has remained loyal to his origins as he graduated from the City University of New York Brooklyn College with a Bachelors degree in Political Science. He continued his legal journey and went on to receive his Juris Doctor...
Since the onset of the housing crisis, Mr. Radow has represented countless borrowers faced with the looming prospect of foreclosure and has regularly obtained loan modifications for eligible clients, resulting in significant reductions in monthly mortgage payments and, most importantly, keeping families in their homes.
Mr. Radow is a former Brooklyn prosecutor and has years of experience in private practice...
Roslyn, NY 11576
Quinnipiac University School of Law
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
Mr. Lieb has offices in Smithtown and Manhasset, New York, and provides a wide range of legal services throughout the New York / Connecticut Metro area.
Practice areas include real estate brokerage license law, contractual litigation, fair housing and discrimination, estate disputes, residential and commercial landlord / tenant needs, business entity structuring, premises liability, ownership disputes and more.
Mr. Lieb is admitted to practice law in New York, Connecticut and Colorado as well as the Federal Courts for...
During his five years at the Radow Law Group, he has assisted in the successful negotiation and settlement of countless commercial and residential properties in default. From complex commercial foreclosure litigation to closings on home purchases and sales, Michael’s vast experience has been a tremendous asset to his clients, and has garnered him a reputation for leaving no stone unturned.
Michael is a graduate of New York Law School, and was a clerk for...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Port Washington Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline