Bankruptcy Attorney practicing in both Oregon, Washington and Arizona with offices in Vancouver, Seattle, Salem, Tacoma, Portland and Phoenix.
I have been practicing bankruptcy for close to two decades I am licensed in Oregon, Arizona and Washington. My firm offers online questionnaires, flexible payment plans and a commitment to not letting money get in the way of getting our clients under the protection of the bankruptcy laws.
We have retained a company to help our clients rebuild their credit after bankruptcy and we offer this service at no additional charge to our clients.
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our flat fees allow for partial and often no payment prior to filing with the remainder paid in monthly installments once client is under the protection of the bankruptcy laws.
- Managing Attorney for Oregon
- Legal Helpers
- Managed National Bankruptcy Firm's offices in Portland, Eugene, Vancouver and Tacoma. Started up firm's offices in Seattle, Washington.
- University of Arizona
- B.A. | History & Classics
- Honors: Completed double major in History and Classics
- Lewis & Clark College
- J.D. | Law
- Oregon State Bar  # 001751
- Arizona State Bar  # 034403
- - Current
- Activities: Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney
- Washington State Bar
- - Current
- Northwest Debt Relief Law Firm Website
- Phoenix Fresh Start Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Oregon and Washington Bankruptcy Blog