Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Estate Planning
Bankruptcy only with a 30 minute free consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Arizona
- Wisconsin Court System
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founder and Managing Partner
- Cardis Law Group
- - Current
- U of Minnesota
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1038346
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Small Business Alliance
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Corporate Counsel Division, Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association,
- Homebuilders of Central Arizona, and the National Association of Homebuilders.
Articles & Publications
- Cardis Law Group Provides Personalized Legal Support
- UpClose Publications
- Small Business Alliance
- International Builder Show
- Homebuilders Association of Central Arizona
Websites & Blogs
8 Questions Answered
- Q. can I break my lease due to cockroach issues? they spray my apartment 2 time and the issue is still going on.
- A: Probably not grounds for termination as unpleasant as it is but certainly would suggest making a request to the Landlord for reduced rent for the impacted months until corrected. This is a contract matter, you did not get the apartment you bargained for in your lease. You could repair and deduct which means that, after giving sufficient notice (see your lease.. typically 30 days) to the Landlord to take care of the problem, you can hire your own professional exterminator and get rid of the bugs, which the cost can be deducted from your rent. Hope that helps.
- Q. How can I protect myself from the customer suing me?
- A: It would help to have a clear disclaimer in some form as to the limited role your marketing company plays in connecting contractors with prospects. Not sure what information you are using to market but best to disclaim those representations as well in some manner.
- Q. Using an online form for contracts but I cannot export clients' answers directly; can I paste their signatures...
- A: Your concerns are well founded as you note and ripe for challenges as to the integrity/validity of the contractual instrument absent the signor's express consent to the contractual manipulation intended. The "workaround" is simply not advised. There are many types of E-sign platforms that would be best used here which would avoid the issues noted and frankly automate the process versus the manual one suggested. Justia disclaimers below, incorporated herein.
Contact & Map