Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- THE GOLD LAW FIRM, PLLC
- - Current
- THE GOLD LAW FIRM, PLLC is focused on matrimonial law matters. Its practice includes representation in the areas of Divorce, Child Custody, Visitation & Parenting Time, Property Division, Business Valuation issues, Equitable Division of Property, Child Support and Post Judgment Matters.
- Attorney, Head of Family Law Practice Group
- Adkison Need & Allen PLLC
- Oakland County Prosecutors Office
- Prior to entering private practice, Gold tried more than 100 cases to verdict as a trial attorney with the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office, specializing during the majority of his appointment in the prosecution of high profile and complex felony domestic violence crimes. He has received both the HAVEN Award of Excellence and the Oakland County Prosecutors Office Distinguished Service Award.
- Michigan State Bar  # 51460
Contact & Map