Mike MillerMontross Miller
- Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Personal Injury ...
Michael S. Miller, a native of Indianapolis, graduated from North Central High School, after which he attended Hanover College, receiving his B.A. in 1969. Following two years of military service, he attended Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law on the G.I. bill, graduating in 1974. After his admission to the Bar, Mr. Miller served as a law clerk for the Indiana Court of Appeals and for four years as a Marion County Deputy Prosecutor.
Mike’s practice includes all categories of civil litigation involving medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death.
Mike is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers. The College strives to improve and elevate the standards of trial practice, the administration of justice and the ethics of the trial profession. Fellowship in the College is extended by invitation only and only after an in-depth investigation, to those trial lawyers with a minimum of fifteen years of experience who have mastered the art of advocacy and whose professional careers have been marked by the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality. Membership in the College cannot exceed one percent of the total lawyer population of any state.
He is also a lifetime member of the Indianapolis American Inn of Court, serving as a Master of the Bench, the highest category of Inn membership. The Inn’s mission is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility and legal skills.
Additionally, Mike is board-certified in Civil Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Lawyers, a division of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification. It is the mission of the NBLSC to inform and educate the public concerning legal representation by board certified specialists and to recognize and promote excellence in legal advocacy through a national program certifying specialists predicated on high standards of demonstrated competence and integrity.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Montross Miller
- - Current
- Personal Injury & Malpractice Law Firm
- Marion County Prosecutor Office
- Hanover College
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Hanover College
- Indianapolis American Inn of Court
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Board-certified in Civil Trial Law
- National Board of Trial Lawyers
- Michael Miller's Website Profile
- Montross Miller Website
- Indiana Injury Lawyer Blog
- What is medical negligence and how do I know I’ve experienced it?
September 28, 2021
- What is the average settlement for Medical Malpractice?
September 8, 2021
- Questions to ask a lawyer
September 2, 2021