Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Office of William W. Hurst, LLC
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Indiana State Bar
Articles & Publications
- William W. Hurst and Alex Limontes Recognized By Super Lawyers
- William W. Hurst
- None , None , None
Websites & Blogs
- Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer - Website
- Law Office Of William W. Hurst, LLC - Indiana Law Blog
- Motorcycle Helmets in Indiana! What You Need to Know!
15 October 2020
- I Fell and Suffered a Personal Injury! What Can I Do?
28 September 2020
- What Happens if I have Permanent Scarring from an Accident?
16 September 2020
1 Questions Answered
- Q. If a 15 year old fights someone younger, will they get in trouble?
- A: This isn't really a personal injury question, but they may be charged. If the fight was instigated by the younger child, however, the older child has the right to self defense.
Contact & Map