Cherry Hill criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio has been practicing criminal law since 2006. Michele Finizio graduated from the Widener University School of Law and has her Masters in Science from Drexel University. Attorney Michele Finizio’s primary areas of focus are in criminal law and municipal court, including DWI, shoplifting, traffic violations, drug offenses, disorderly conduct offenses and all indictable charges. She is devoted to providing each and every client with aggressive and skilled legal representation. Ms. Finizio understands that clients come to the law office often facing the most trying times in their live’s and is always willing to take the time to explain the law and criminal procedures to the client and their families.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of Michele Finizio
- Michele Finizio is experienced in defending all types of cases in the field of criminal law. Ms. Finizio approaches every case with the utmost skill and effort. She has successfully represented numerous clients in various criminal and traffic matters. Michele Finizio is committed to providing skilled and aggressive representation to each and every client.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Drexel University
- Use Of Social Media In Criminal Investigations
- Michele Finizio
- NJ Criminal Lawyer, Michele Finizio
- NJ Criminal Lawyer Blog
- What’s the Difference Between Possession and Distribution of Marijuana?
17 September 2019
- Are Marijuana-Related Expungements On the Way for NJ?
10 September 2019
- Defending Yourself Against a Shoplifting Charge in NJ
30 August 2019
- What Are the Most Common Criminal Defense Arguments?
10 August 2019
- New Jersey Surgeon Arrested on Charges of Cocaine Possession
6 August 2019