Michael B Katz
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Foreclosure Defense ...
Originally from New Jersey, Mr. Katz graduated from Stockton University of New Jersey with an accounting and finance degree. After working in NYC in the banking industry he then went on to attend law school in Florida.
Mr. Katz operates a law practice known as Katz & Associates Law Firm which handles clients throughout Florida. Mr. Katz has become known as a top notch Real Estate, Estate Planning, Business and Entertainment Lawyer. He’s known to have a great understanding for these fields and is especially adept at negotiations.
Michael Katz practices Entertainment Law, Business Law, Real Estate Law, Estate Planning and serves as General Counsel for Businesses. As a lawyer, Michael Katz believes in personal attention and protecting his clients to the fullest. Michael Katz practices what is known as “preventive law”, where Mr. Katz takes care of potential problems before they happen. In the long run…this will save his clients much money. Michael Katz is looking to help his clients make money, not spend money. If you are looking for representation to further your goals or have questions regarding legal matters please contact Mr. Katz with an email and he will take care of you personally.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
On a case by case basis.
Credit Cards Accepted
Depending on situation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Negotiable. Financing/Budget Plans available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (2005)
- Florida State Bar  # 17699
- - Current
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Florida Board of Realtors