Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
Additional Practice Areas
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Matthew H. Kraft, P.L.C.
- - Current
- I have worked as an attorney in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia since 1995. I am admitted to practice and have represented clients before the Virginia Supreme Court, the Virginia Court of Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. I have also represented numerous clients before the United States Department of Labor, the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission, the Social Security Administration, and various other State and Federal Courts.
- Rutter Mills, L.L.P.
- Inman & Strickler, P.L.C.
- Rutter & Montagna, L.L.P.
- George Mason University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Manuscripts Editor, George Mason Independent Law Review; Vice President, Environmental Law Society; Participant, Pace National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition
- Dickinson College
- B.A. | Political Science & Psychology
- Activities: Men's Varsity Soccer Team; Kappa Sigma Fraternity; Certificate of Merit for Scholarship and Leadership
- Wake Forest University
- General Undergraduate Studies
- Activities: Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Instructor, Intro to a Successful Workers’ Compensation Practice
- Virginia CLE
- Virginia Rising Stars
- SuperLawyers Magazine
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map