Free Consultation: (805) 669-8877Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mathew Auric

Mathew Auric

Mathew Auric, Attorney
  • Business Law, Personal Injury
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

My practice is focused on the people and businesses I represent. Whether its helping an injured client focus on treatment so they can recover, or finding a way for a buisness to make profit, my client's needs always come first.

Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • Free Consultation
    There is never a fee for my time until we have a fee agreement in place; this means the initial consultation is free
  • Contingent Fees
    My personal injury practice is done on a contingency fee basis; I don't get paid unless I recover for you.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Mathew Auric, Attorney
- Current
Ventura Cpllege of Law
Honors: Highest Honors
Placeholder image for education.
University of California - Santa Cruz
B.S. | Physics
Honors: Honors
University of California - Santa Cruz Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. I am about to become a reseller on Amazon FBA. Do I need a reseller's permit and do I need business' licence? Thank you!
A: You will need a buisness license to transact buisness in california. You will need to get a reseller's permit if you want to buy products wholesale. There may be other licenses you need as well.
Q. My cousin was killed in a car accident. Can I sue in his name?
A: Generally only the immediate family and estate of a deceased person can sue for wrongful death.
Q. If I was wearing high heels when I was injured on someone's property, will I be considered partially negligent
A: This is dependant on the facts and circumstances, I suggest discussing this with an attorney.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
530 W. Ojai Ave Ste 201
Ojai, CA 93023
Telephone: (805) 669-8877