Marty J. TaylorLaw Office of Marty J. Taylor
- Family Law, Criminal Law, Juvenile Law ...
Marty Jo Taylor advocates against family violence so children can grow up free from pain and insecurity. A mother of one son, she is a strong advocate for children and works diligently to keep them safe and secure.
She assists families with navigating the legal system during this sensitive and often traumatic time. She never rushes through the process and uses her mediation training skills to develop workable solutions instead of adding fuel to the fire.
Clients with questions about their case know they can count on Marty Jo to take the time to examine the facts and the evidence of each case and provide an honest assessment of where the case stands.
With over 19 years of experience, Marty Jo knows how to get results. However, more importantly, she knows how to relate to families. Marty Jo has been a Youth Director at Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church and the Director over the Children’s Ministry at Gospel Tabernacle Church. She had also served as a special commissioner for various Dallas County Courts at Law.
Marty Jo has always been a mover and a shaker. Within three years of enrolling in college, she graduated magna cum laude from Grambling State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. At just 24 years old, she received her Juris Doctor from Texas Southern University.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Free consultations are available by phone for up to 10 minutes.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Law Office of Marty J. Taylor
- - Current
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Activities: President - Christian Legal Society
- Grambling State University
- B.A. (1994) | Political Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude. President's List, Dean's List
- Activities: Junior Class Treasurer, Class Senator
- State Bar of Texas  # 24028291
- Mediation Worlds
- El Centro College