Attorney, Troy Burleson, is widely regarded as one of the top criminal defense lawyers in the state of Texas. Since 2006, attorney Troy Burleson has obtained over 400 NOT GUILTY verdicts for his clients. Year after years, Troy is recognized for his outstanding trial work.
In addition to his numerous NOT GUILTY verdicts, attorney Burleson has successfully obtained hundreds of dismissals and reductions of clients criminal charges. His work as a Texas criminal trial attorney has earned Troy Burleson numerous state-wide and national recognition by the legal community. Those awards include:
Selection as a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine (2016-2019) this award is given to less that 2% of practicing lawyers in Texas;
Selection as a Texas Rising Star by Texas Monthly Magazine (2010-2015)
Top 100 National Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers Association
Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association
A Perfect 10 Superb Ration for DWI Defense by AVVO
A Client's Choice DWI Attorney by AVVO
Collin Country Trial Lawyer of The Year (2009-2018) awarded for the most Not Guilty Verdict per year in Collin County.
In addition to the award above, Attorney Troy Burleson has been featured in state-wide and national media for his excellent trial work. This recognition was highlighted in 2016 when attorney Troy Burleson was featured in major media publications for his trial exposure of a DPS forensic scientist.
Attorney Troy Burleson, was the first DWI defense attorney in Texas history to force a State's expert witness to plea the 5th Amendment during cross examination. The result of this trial work damaged prosecutions of nearly 20,000 defendants statewide and afforded previously convicted defendants the opportunity to seek new trials.
Troy Burleson is a proud graduate of SMU where he was a national champion in mock trial and a member of law review. Attorney Burleson represents those charged with criminal offenses in Collin, Dallas and Denton.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Personal Injury
- Drug Possession
- Litigation & Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Troy P. Burleson
- DWI and Criminal Defense Law Office
- The Law Offices of Biederman & Burleson, P.L.L.C
- Southern Methodist University
- Honors: National Moot Court Competition Mock Trial Competition, San Diego Best Overall Advocate, Lone Star Mock Trial Competition, San Antonio Law Review Board Member of the Board of Advocates Law Review: Southern Methodist University Law Review, Staff Member
- University of Texas - Austin
- Super Lawyer
- Texas Montly Magazine Super Lawyer
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Selected a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine. This prestigious award in given annually to less than 2% of attorneys practicing in Texas.
- Rising Star
- Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 The award is given annually by Texas Monthly Magazine to lawyers in Texas who who have been recognized by their peers as outstanding attorneys.
- “Superb 10” rating
- Client’s Choice for DUI/DWI defense
- Top 40 under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America
- National Trial Lawyers
- Texas State Bar # 24048009
- National College of DUI Defense
- The DWI Trial Guy
- DWI, Defending DWI Blood Draws
- DWI, DWI Blood Draw Seminar
- 2013, 2014
- Troy P. Burleson's Main Website Profile
- Troy P. Burleson Main Website
- The Law Offices of Biederman & Burleson, P.L.L.C. Website
- Troy Burleson's Website Profile
- Duke Burleson & Associates Website
- Troy P. Burleson's Duke Burleson & Associates Website Profile