Mark Kramer, Attorney, specializes in family law and civil litigation including personal injury, civil rights, and employment cases. He has more than 35 years of trial experience and extensive experience in family law issues ranging from adoption and contested custody to grandparent and psychological parent rights. Mark has served as a pro-tem judge for the Multnomah County Circuit Court. As co-counsel for the Oregon State Judiciary Committee and in private practice, Mark drafted family law legislation that is now Oregon law. Mark is the author of several articles about family law and is a frequent speaker on the subjects of grandparent and psychological parent rights.
Mark graduated with honors from Cornell University and then received his law degree from Northeastern University. He is listed in Who's Who in American Law. Mark is married to a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and has two adult sons. When not in the courtroom, Mark is an avid cyclist and a yoga enthusiast. He is also a member of the Portland Jazz Composers Ensemble (pjce.org), whose emission is to spur the commission and performance of original jazz works in Portland and beyond.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Estate Planning
- Grandparent and Psychological Parent Rights
- Car Accidents
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and MasterCard Oly
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees are accepted on a case by case basis in personal injury, malpractice and other cases when allowed.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans are available.
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Juris Doctor (1981)
- Cornell University
- B.A. (1978) | Government and History
- Honors: B.A. With Honors
- Activities: Internship with Senate Majority Leader 1978
- Oregon State Bar # 814977
- Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners
- - Current
- National Lawyers Guild, Portland Chapter
- Policy Board
- - Current
- Activities: Currently representing Homeless Advocacy Non Profit: Right 2 Dream Too