Marc Pelta is a former prosecutor who now uses that experience to help defend his clients in DUI and criminal defense cases across California.
For proven results, some of his past clients, please look on Yelp, Avvo, and Google+.
There is no charge for the first meeting where I give a flat-fee quote and explain how I will defend you and what the best and worst case scenarios are for you.
I enjoy fighting for my clients and getting them positive results.
It is important to me.
My website is: www.peltalaw.com.
My phone number is: 415-963-1152.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- White Collar Crime
After obtaining all of the key facts about your case during a confidential, in-person meeting then I give you a flat-fee quote. I will present how I will aggressively defend you for the best possible outcome. I do not accept all clients. If I think we are a good match then I will offer to represent you. I do not represent people just because they can afford me. My goal is to have a positive attorney-client relationship so that a client will refer friends and family to me in the future.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I possess extensive litigation experience, including defending and prosecuting at trial. For help, call me at: 415-963-1152.
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- District Attorney's Offices
- New York and California
- City University of New York School of Law
- J.D. (2002) | Civil Rights Concentration with extensive prosecution work in FIVE prosecution agencies including two Federal ones.
- First Year Law Intern at the United States' Attorney's Office in Brooklyn, Externship at the Queens County District Attorney's Office, Bar-certified Law Student at the Los Angeles and San Francisco District Attorneys Offices.
- Activities: Extensive litigation experience in court prosecuting criminal cases,
- State Bar of California  # 253315
- - Current
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California District Attorneys' Association
- San Francisco Bay Area Criminal Defense Attorney
- See my Yelp reviews.
- Top 5 Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Q. Does incomplete or invalid information such as address invalidate a restraining order?
- A: Depends and I suggest you meet with an attorney experienced in this area of law.
- Q. I got a ticket for disobeying sign/signal/ markings at intersection in BH, officer gave me a juvenile ticket but I’m 19
- A: You should contact an experienced criminal defense attorney to schedule a case review, most do not charge for the first meeting with you and then you can consider your options.
- Q. my 18 year Son got a citation for Xanax in his car - he doesn’t know where it came from. What should I do ?
- A: In addition to the previous good answers, you should hire someone whom you feel has the experience and ability to correctly defend you. Not all DUI defense lawyers know how to defend a drug DUI correctly.