The law office of Maggi Fields Bailey is a solo law firm that strives to deliver advocacy with down to earth legal advice. Ms. Bailey has been practicing law for 28 years. Ms. Bailey works in the areas of family law, adoption, probate law, simple estate and trust planning, personal injury/car accidents, and mediation.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Guardian ad litem
- Credit Cards Accepted
For personal injury cases and car accidents, contingency fees are accepted.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consultations for probate issues, guardianships, conservatorships,, estate planning, and family court cases are $200.00 but that applies to the retainer if retained within the month of the consult.
- South Carolina
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Honors: Journal of Mineral Law
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- M.S. (1983) | Speech Pathology
- Georgetown College
- M.A. | Political Science/Social Work
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current