As the former head of the Violent Crimes Unit for the Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney, I know what the other side is planning on your case. I use my 20 years of experience in the Court System and the relationships I have made with current Judges and prosecutors to help my clients get the best possible outcome to their case. I have been asked numerous times by local print and television news to provide expert opinions on cases in the Louisville Metro viewing area. Many attorneys will advertise they have "experience" or have catchy slogans but I have as much relevant current courtroom experience on both sides of the table as any defense attorney in the area. With my representation you deal directly with me and not some younger attorney or paralegal. Please see my 5.0 rating based on over 40 reviews on Google and my 10.0 rating on Avvo based on my review from clients and colleagues.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Family Law
I always offer an initial consultation for free to people with legal questions.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept credit cards on all cases for payment. I will pay the credit card fees.
- Prosecutor - Head of the Violent Crimes Unit
- Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney
- Lead Prosecutor on numerous cases ranging from Assault to Murder. Appointed First Division Chief of the Violent Crime's Unit under current Commonwealth's Attorney Tom Wine.
- Office of the Jefferson County Attorney
- Lead the Trial Division for Warrant Court. Lead prosecutor on cases involving DUI, theft, assault, domestic violence, traffic offenses.
- University of Kentucky
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- Honors: Law Journal, Trial Advocacy Board
- Miami University of Ohio
- B.A. (1997) | Criminology, Political Science
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Basketball, Fraternity, Concert and Event Board
- CLE Award
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Completed over 60 hours of Continuing Education on a two year period.
- Kentucky State Bar
- Louisville Bar Association
- Activities: Leadership Academy
- Brandeis Inn of Court
- Member / Barrister
- Expert Legal Analyst , Local News Media , Studio
- WAVE 3 Interview