Free Consultation: (269) 355-6054Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Graduated from Wayne State University Law School with a Master of Law - Taxation (LL.M.), Thomas M. Cooley Law School with a Juris Doctorate (J.D.), and Nazareth College in Kalamazoo with a Bachelor's in Business Administration in Management (BBA).
Additional practice areas:
Commercial real estate development law including wetlands, environmental, drain law, Land Division Act, ground leases, property tax uncapping, Downtown Development Authority, commercial leases, and mediation services.
Call or email me for a free consultation on how I can help you reach your commercial and business development goals.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Finance, Business Formation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Easements, Eminent Domain, Land Use & Zoning, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Property Taxes, Tax Appeals
Free 15-minute consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P51927
- Michigan State Bar  # P51927
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Kurt Hatfield, Attorney at Law, PLC
Contact & Map