Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All retainers set according to details of the case. We promise to offer you a competitive price for excellent representation for your case. Payment plans are available.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Owner, Attorney
- Law Offices of Kelly G Lambert III
- - Current
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Wolverine State Bar Association Scholarship
- Michigan State University
- B.A. | Internation Relations
- Honors: National Merit Scholar
- Michigan State Bar  # 43874
Websites & Blogs
40 Questions Answered
- Q. Can he get full custody?
- A: You need an experienced family law attorney today. Since you are not married - if the father is listed on the birth certificate, you both must have signed an Affidavit of Parentage. This says you have custody of the child. Consult an attorney today so they can advise you the best course of action. Kelly G Lambert III
- Q. I pay child support how do I go about getting patenting time in michigan?
- A: You need to file a Motion for court ordered parenting time. If parenting time is court order and she does not allow it, she can be found in contempt of court. Kelly G Lambert III
- Q. Can I get a life insurance policy on my child's father without his consent even if he isn't on child support?
- A: No. Probably not. Kelly G Lambert III
Contact & Map