Free Consultation: (651) 270-6484Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kristen Bullock

Kristen Bullock

Kristen Cash Bullock
  • Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce...
  • Minnesota
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • DUI & DWI
Additional Practice Area
  • General Civil
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Written
William Mitchell College of Law
Honors: Graduated with honors.
William Mitchell College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Minnesota State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
70 Questions Answered

Q. Do I still have to pay child support after my daughter turns 18 if she is still in high school?
A: Yes, for purposes of child support a child is defined as follows: "Child" means an individual under 18 years of age, an individual under age 20 who is still attending secondary school, or an individual who, by reason of physical or mental condition, is incapable of self-support. So you are responsible for child support until the child turns 18 but if your daughter is still in high school you have to continue pay support until she is 20. Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions #651.270.6484.
Q. Do I have to follow Guardian ad Litem's recommended parenting time schedule before an order is made?
A: You are not legally obligated to follow a Guardian ad Litem's recommendations regarding parenting time. However, depending on the situation it may be advisable. I would need more information before adequately answering your question and providing advice.
Q. If a mother leaves her kids can she take them back without the fathers permission?
A: I would need more information to adequately answer your question. For starters, it depends on whether there is a court order granting your cousin parenting time. Please have your cousin contact me if he is interested in setting up a consultation at #651.270.6484.
Q. Can cops send an underage ticket to your parents if you are over 18 years old and do not live with them anymore?
A: The citation should be sent to the address listed on your driver's license or state issued identification card. There is no law that prevents the Court from mailing a citation/court date to your parents' address.
Q. An inc. business owes me $8,000.00 in earned back wages. How do I find out if it has filed bankruptcy? Have court date.
A: Since you are a creditor, you should receive written notice that the business is filing bankruptcy.
Q. If a person files bankruptcy on a loan that has a co-signer, is the co-signer held responsible for payment of the loan?
A: Yes, the creditor can hold the co-signer responsible for the debt.
Q. Someone owe's me close to 1700 and wont pay.
A: You should file a claim in Conciliation Court. Unless the debt owed is for court-ordered restitution, the fact that he is on probation won't matter.
Q. Can 2 parents agree to NO child Support ?
A: Yes, parents can agree that no child support will be exchanged between the parties. However, keep in mind, the judge has the ultimate decision whether an agreement will be accepted. Also, if one parent is receiving certain forms of public assistance the county may have to agree as well.
Q. If a person receives a DUI and plans to plead guilty, should they have an attorney?
A: My answer is - YES. You need an attorney to review your case and determine if there are reasons that the charges should be dismissed or reduced. I offer a free consultation, please feel free to contact me at 651.270.6484.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
1st National Bank Building
332 Minnesota Street, Suite W1272
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Telephone: (651) 270-6484