Houston tax attorney, who helps with tax planning, tax disputes, and tax litigation.
Mr. Mitchell is a former IRS attorney and an IRS appeals officer. He has worked in two Fortune 500 tax departments. He has lead a tax controversy team and has since managed and grown a tax law firm.
You can find out more about Mr. Mitchell at irstaxtrouble.com.
- Tax Law
- State Bar of Texas # 24046453
- Houston Tax Attorney
- Houston Tax Attorneys: Kreig Mitchell
- Can “Business Synergies” be an Asset that Increases a Tax Loss?
25 January 2020
- Timing for Written IRS Manager Approval for Penalties
23 January 2020
- An Impartial IRS Office of Appeals
18 January 2020
- Big Tax Savings With ESOP Possible, but Requires Work
13 January 2020
- Tax Planning for the Start-up Limitation Rules
8 January 2020
- Loan to an S Corporation to Allow Tax Loss
4 January 2020
- Tax on Payment for Being Born With Medical Condition
31 December 2019
- Reliance on an Attorney as a Defense to a Tax Crime
21 December 2019
- When an IRS Agent Makes a Misrepresentation
17 December 2019
- Houston Probate Attorneys: Kreig Mitchell LLC
- What County do you File a Probate Application in Texas?
16 January 2020
- Can a Dead Person Sue You?
24 November 2019
- Recovering Attorney Fees in a Probate Case
3 November 2019
- Appointment of Temporary Guardian Not Immediately Appealable
31 October 2019
- Disputing Probate Court’s Family Settlement Agreement
7 October 2019
- Can an Executor Who is Removed be Reappointed?
15 September 2019
- Time for Probating an Intestate Estate in Texas
7 September 2019
- Probate Disputes Involving Invalid Real Estate Transfers
31 August 2019
- Texas Probate: Liability for Failing to Make Distribution
20 July 2019