I am passionate about helping my clients obtain the recovery they deserve, solve problems, build their business, avoid future litigation, and resolve disputes when they arise. I have over twenty-one years' experience helping my clients navigate legal waters by providing consultation before legal problems arise, assistance once problems arrive, and hard-hitting representation to resolve them in court, as necessary. I have represented individuals with personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death claims as well as companies and their owners in various business-related claims in state and federal court. I work closely with clients to help relieve them of the burden that legal issues often bring. I am committed to thoroughly understanding my clients’ issues, listening closely to their objectives and needs, and vigorously protecting their interests in litigation and transactional matters.
I do not do everything but I am happy to be a resource for you to help you find the right-fit attorney for your needs. I have law partners, friends, and associates with wide-ranging legal expertise and will take the time to help out. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Legal Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lewis Hansen Pleshe Flanders, LLC
- - Current
- Snow, Christensen & Martineau
- Pepperdine University
- Utah State Bar # 08578
- Bio at Lewis | Hansen
- Utah Personal Injury Advisor
- Is Utah a No-Fault Car Insurance State?
21 November 2019
- What Happens When You Meet with Me?
23 October 2019
- Is Suing for My Injuries the Right Thing to Do?
15 October 2019
- Are Skiing Injuries in Utah Hard to Pursue?
11 October 2019
- Do I Have to Sue in Court to Recover for My Injuries in Utah?
9 October 2019
- Can I still recover for my personal injury even if I caused or contributed to the accident?
2 October 2019
- Wrongful Death of a Pedestrian Crossing a Street Outside of a Sidewalk
27 September 2019
- Utah Personal Injury: Why hire a personal injury attorney?
24 September 2019
- Utah Personal Injury: How long do I have to bring a claim?
16 September 2019