Free Consultation: (678) 541-6770Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kenneth Allen Parker

Kenneth Allen Parker

Kenneth A. Parker, P.C.
  • Bankruptcy, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury...
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Ken has practiced bankruptcy law for over 22 years in Georgia. Ken is married with 2 children who attend Mill Creek High School. Ken is the President of the Mill Creek Band Booster Club and past president of the Mill Creek Athletic Association.

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Personal Injury
  • Probate
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Magistrate Judge
Gwinnett County Magistrate Court
- Current
Kenneth A. Parker, P.C.
- Current
Paul C. Parker and Associates
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
J.D. (1994) | Law
Activities: President of the Student Bar Association
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School Logo
University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
B.A. | History
University System of Georgia - University of Georgia Logo
Young Harris College
A.A. (1988)
Honors: Young Alumni Award
Placeholder image for education.
Volunteer of the Year
Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation
Professional Associations
Georgia State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered

Q. Can I avoid a dismissal of my Chapter 13 by getting current on my payments. I received a letter seeking dismissal
A: More than likely, the answer is Yes, if the only issue is late payments. If you have an attorney, contact him/her immediately and they may be able to work out an arraignment to get your payments current. If you do not have an attorney, I’d advise contacting one immediately.
Q. Does anyone know of a low price or legal aid or something lawyer for bankruptcy in the Cleveland GA area?
A: Feel free to contact me at (404) 378-0600. The cost is 1500.00 but that may be a lot cheaper than paying debt you can’t afford. Ken Parker
Q. I've paid my first month on a debt management program, but I want to file bankruptcy instead. How do I do this?
A: Contact a bankruptcy attorney as soon as possible before you make another payment on the debt management program. It may actually save you money in the long run. Ken Parker 404-378-0600
Q. Can I file chapter 7 on just credit accounts?
A: You may be able to file either a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy case. The fact that you still owe on a house and vehicle play a part in that determination but it will also depend on whether how much equity you have in these items and if you are current on them. Please call a Bankruptcy attorney in your area to see if a Bankruptcy is right for your situation.
Q. Is ch 7 still possible if you fail the means test, but the unsecured debt x.25 is greater than your disposable income?
A: Contact a Bankruptcy Attorney. The Means test is complicated and can be misleading.
Q. Ex wife was given house 16 years ago quick claim was filed five years a go I am filing For 7 bankruptcy will the
A: As long as the transfer of the house was pursuant to a Divorce Decree, then it should be ok. It was over a year ago, so you shouldn't need to disclosed it on your Bankruptcy Petition.
Q. If i was going to file bankruptcy against {1} Insurance company for $4,700. How much do u charge?
A: For a Chapter 7, $1,500.00
Q. How long will it take for discharge papers if I filled in 2011 and June 2016 was my 5 year mark. Im at 100% of payment
A: If you have an attorney, contact them so they can contact the Trustee. If you filed yourself, contact the Trustee and see if your case has paid out. After a case has paid out, you will need to file a 1328 certificate and make sure your 2nd credit counseling course has been filed.
Q. After my case is over and I don't want my car anymore can I turned back in and will I still have to pay for it
A: If you filed a Chapter 7 and DID NOT sign a reaffirmation agreement, then you should be able to return the car.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Kenneth A. Parker, P.C.
4295 Buford Drive
Suite 1B
Buford, GA 30518
Telephone: (678) 541-6770
Fax: (678) 541-6771