Rob Fleming is a partner in Katz Wright Fleming & Dodson LLC. His practice is focused on medical malpractice, dental malpractice, serious personal injury and business litigation. With over 25 years of experience, he has had great success in the courtroom. He has achieved numerous multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients and has several very large verdicts.
After starting his legal career defending doctors and large hospitals, Mr. Fleming now exclusively represents Plaintiffs who have been injured by the negligence of medical professionals such as doctors and dentists. He also specializes in handling commission cases and represents employees who have earned commissions but must sue their company to get paid after they have quit or been fired.
In order to afford college, Mr. Fleming joined the U.S. Army and served as a Military Policeman in Frankfurt and Berlin Germany. During his service, he served as a Military Policeman at Check Point Charlie in the American Sector of the Berlin Wall. After the Army, he received his undergraduate degree from NYU, and MBA in Finance from Hofstra University in New York and his law degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Business Law
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Injuries
- Breach of Contract
- Car Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Free initial consultation only applies to personal injury cases.
- Contingent Fees
Contingency fee arrangement only applies to personal injury cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Katz Wright Fleming & Dodson LLC
- Robert J. Fleming, Attorney at Law
- Emory University School of Law
- Hofstra University
- New York University
- One of Georgia's "Super Lawyers"
- Law & Politics Magazine and Atlanta Magazine
- Highest rating ("AV") in both legal professional ability and ethical standards
- Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory
- Texas State Bar
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Recent Developments in Medical Malpractice Law
- Verdict Magazine
- Initial Case Management and Effective Document Control and Organization, A Litigation Guide to Case Management, Savannah, GA
- Certified Mentor
- State Bar of Georgia
- Robert J. Fleming's Website Profile
- Robert J. Fleming, Attorney at Law Website
- Atlanta Injury Lawyers Blog
- Nursing Home Abuse Runs Rampant in Georgia
25 March 2020
- You are Liable for Damages in Contracts that you Sign. Know Your Rights and Obligations
22 March 2020
- Georgia Auto Accidents Can Result in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
24 February 2020
- Commissions Are Due and Owing Upon Termination in Georgia
18 February 2020
- Dental Implant Centers May Cause Injuries By Using Non-Sterile Water
9 February 2020
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Caused by Dental Malpractice Care Below the Standard of Care
1 February 2020
- Injuries From Dental Malpractice in Georgia Include Burns
21 January 2020
- My Bald Lawyer: Is that Enough?
7 January 2020
- Owner’s and Managers of Georgia Apartments are Liable for Lack of Safety Features at Complex
17 December 2019
- Q. I have been looking for a medical malpractice attorney who would be willing to take my husband's case against the ER
- A: In Georgia, the statute of limitations for medical malpractice is two years from the date of the alleged malpractice. While there are very limited exceptions, this deadline is something that must be met or your right to sue is lost forever. It appears from you question that the statute of limitations may preclude a lawsuit in your case, but to be sure, you should contact a lawyer who handles medical malpractice cases in Georgia as soon as possible.