Keith Sparks concentrates his legal practice in representing and fighting for individuals. His representation seeks to ensure fair and proper treatment or compensation under the law for hardworking individuals when they have suffered injuries at work or by any other wrongful conduct. This focus has led to him representing hundreds of individuals in workers’ compensation cases for work-related accidents and injuries.
Since joining Katz Friedman, Keith has litigated numerous cases against employers and corporations to ensure injured workers receive their just compensation. His workers’ compensation experience includes severe injuries involving: neck or cervical spine, low back or lumbar spine, shoulder injuries, carpal tunnel, arm or elbow injuries, leg or knee injuries, multiple repetitive work type injuries, disfigurement or scarring claims, and numerous other types of injuries involving workplace accidents.
He has litigated all over the State of Illinois against large businesses like: Chicago Transit Authority, American Airlines, Chipotle, City of Chicago, FedEx, Fram, Kraft Foods, State of Illinois, Walgreens Distribution Center, Dollar General, Aldi Foods, Mariano’s Fresh Market, Navistar and Walmart. He also frequently travels across the state to meet with and discuss cases with his clients and those who need representation.
He has discussed various topics at multiple presentations given in front of injured workers, unions and its members, and at some law schools. These presentations covered multiple topics like: Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Family Medical Leave Act and American Disabilities Act.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca
- Patterson, Buchanan, Fobes & Leitch
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Pacific Lutheran University
- B.B.A. (2007)
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Asian American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- What Members Should Know About Illinois Workers' Compensation, FMLA, SSDI & Labor Rights, United Auto Workers Union Hall
- Keith Sparks' Website Profile
- Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca Website
- Chicago Injury Attorneys Blog
- Elizabeth Warren is preparing a plan to ban mega mergers, which would then open the door for rideshare drivers to unionize
5 December 2019
- Taking on an Insurance Company When There is an Ambiguity in Your Auto Policy Following a Crash in Illinois
2 December 2019
- What is ‘Raiser, LLC’ and What Impact Does It Have on My Injuries Caused by a Rideshare Driver in Illinois?
25 November 2019
- Amazon Flex allows drivers to get paid to deliver packages from their own vehicles. But is it a good deal for workers?
20 November 2019
- A Recent Incident at O’Hare Recalls Past Weather-Related Air Travel Problems in Chicago
20 November 2019
- What a Recent Federal Appeals Court Ruling in Favor of an Uber Driver Can Mean for You if You’re Hurt Driving for Uber or Lyft Here in Illinois
18 November 2019
- Another Lawsuit Again Highlights the Danger of Sexual Assaults by Lyft Drivers and the Rideshare Service’s Alleged Inadequate Response to the Problem
12 November 2019
- Obtaining Workers’ Compensation Death Benefits in Illinois After Your Loved Is Killed in a Construction Accident
11 November 2019
- Research Indicates that Commercial Jet Deaths Worldwide Were Down in 2017 from 2016
5 November 2019