Robin A. Grinnalds received her undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut in 1977 where she majored in nursing and her law degree from Southwestern University School of Law in 1985. After graduating from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelor of Science degree, she became licensed as a Registered Nurse. As a nurse, Robin worked in hospitals in Connecticut and California for several years before entering law school. While a student at Southwestern University in Los Angeles, Robin interned for United States District Court Judge, Robert J. Kelleher and the Los Angeles chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union and graduated at the top of her class.
After graduating from law school, Robin practiced as an attorney for many years in a variety of areas of law which included litigating personal injury claims, child custody and marital disputes and handling probate and criminal matters among others. She subsequently moved to Chicago, and in 2008, she joined the law firm of Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. While an attorney at Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd., Robin has been extremely successful in litigating claims of individuals and their families who have been injured because of the neglect and abuse by fellow residents and staff of nursing home, assisted living and psychiatric facilities and hospitals. She also has been extremely successful in helping clients who have been injured by the negligence of physicians and clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents caused by the negligence of others. As a prior nurse, Robin brings a wealth of knowledge and a unique perspective to each of her cases, which is perhaps her greatest asset to her clients.
Robin takes a personal interest in each of her cases, and it is her philosophy to listen to her clients’ needs and wishes, properly evaluate all aspects of his or her case and to undertake whatever time and expense is necessary to do the best job possible for each client.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd.
- Southwestern University School of Law
- University of Connecticut
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Robin A. Grinnalds' Website Profile
- Ed Fox & Associates' Website
- Ed Fox & Associates Blog
- Chicago’s Misplaced Priorities
28 June 2018
- With its Epic Systems Decision, the Supreme Court Dealt a Blow to Worker’s Rights
5 June 2018
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Bullies its Local Anchors with Harsh Terms in its Employment Contracts
4 April 2018
- Rauner’s Dream of Busting Public Sector Unions may soon become a Reality
5 March 2018
- Does Patronage Hiring Perpetuate Sexual Harassment in Illinois Government?
29 January 2018
- Chicago Workers are Still Earning Less than the City’s Minimum Wage in 2018
4 January 2018
- The FOP’s Misguided Approach to Wrongful Convictions Shows the Need for New Leadership
14 December 2017
- FEDERAL JUDGESHIPS HAVE BECOME POLLUTED IN THE SWAMP
14 November 2017
- Protections are Needed to Enable Low-Wage Workers to Combat Sexual Harassment
6 November 2017