With over 25+ years of experience, I have worked as an attorney in Frankfort, Kentucky for many years, assisting families in need of legal help. After enduring my mother's long and ever changing battle with dementia, Elder Law became my calling. My mother passed, and since then this has truly become my passion; to provide planning and relief to the families that need it.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I offer a free workshop a few times a month which gives a lot of good info and answers most questions. Attendance at the workshop will entitle you to a free consultation as well. If this is a crisis, call us immediately and we will get you in the office as soon as possible.
- Hamline University School of Law
- Kentucky State Bar # 83235
- Why you shouldn’t wait to plan …
15 February 2017
- Do I need a Trust?
8 February 2017
- Legacy Stories …
30 January 2017
- Why you should plan sooner, rather than later …
25 January 2017
- What they never tell you about Nursing Home Care …
18 January 2017
- Good Marketing vs. Good Lawyering
17 January 2017
- Basic Benefits for Veterans
10 January 2017