I have been practicing law in Northern Colorado since 2007. I have spent countless hours in the court room negotiating cases, litigating complex motions issues and going to trial. I have tried cases from all levels of traffic offenses to first-degree murder to complex property crimes. My clients have been found not guilty of charges at all levels in the criminal defense system. While a capable litigator, I also try to focus on the individual needs of my clients, to negotiate vigorously on their behalf and work hard to achieve the best possible outcome.
I believe in consistent and open communication between attorney and client. I work hard for my clients to communicate with them regularly and openly in order to build a foundation of trust so we may reach the most successful resolution to each case.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Owner, Attorney
- Martin & Reed LLC
- University of Kansas School of Law
- Honors: University of Kansas Legal Aid Clinic Trial Advocacy Group
- State Bar of Colorado # 39247
- Greeley Law Blog
- Marriage myths that can lead to divorce
15 November 2019
- Can a police officer order you to get out of a vehicle?
13 November 2019
- What happens when someone refuses to pay child support?
1 October 2019
- DUI issues you may not have considered
20 August 2019
- Reasons for divorce: Your red flags
14 August 2019
- Post-divorce parental relocation: Good faith reasons to move
10 July 2019
- Eyewitnesses may not remember events properly
31 May 2019
- Be warned: Divorce does not cancel your debt
15 May 2019
- Financial tips to help you through a divorce
16 April 2019