Justin McMinn is a partner at the McMinn Law Firm, where he works as an aggressive personal injury lawyer. Austin clients helped by Justin know he's adamantly committed to bringing justice to all of his cases, and he is compassionate and caring as he helps his clients move forward in life after suffering serious injury accidents. Since Justin started at the McMinn Law Firm, Justin has aided in getting countless people back on their feet after serious accidents. His diligence and determination has earned him recognition by several lawyer groups.
• National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys “Top 10 Under 40 in Texas”
• Super Lawyers “Rising Star 2016”
• Avvo 10.0 highest rating
• National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers”
• National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40”
Justin McMinn has long had a passion for helping the victims of accidents and injuries. After preparing hundreds of personal injury claims for litigation, Justin gained considerable experience, familiarity, and knowledge about the ins and outs of the process.
Recent jury trial verdict and settlements obtained by McMinn Law Firm:
In 2019 cases, McMinn Law Firm secured million dollar settlements for clients. A woman who was rear-ended by a tractor trailer suffered severe injuries. For her pain, McMinn Law Firm ensured she secured a $1.2 Million settlement for her medical care. An Austin man suffered severe and life altering injuries when a drunk driver hit him on a bicycle and drove away. McMinn Law Firm secured a $1.2 Million settlement for the man who was injured at the hands of a drunk driver.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
As an Austin injury lawyer my goal is to help people move forward after serious injury or accident. Part of that service is providing all representation on a no-out-of-pocket fees policy, meaning, you only pay if we are able to recover funds for you.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
"Contingent fees" means my services are free unless we recover a monetary settlement or award.
- English: Spoken, Written
- McMinn Law Firm
- - Current
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. (2003) | Government
- Activities: Silver Spurs, Texas Kappa Alpha Order
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- 10 Best Law Firm
- Activities: American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys is open to lawyers who have shown a strong track record of excellence and client satisfaction.
- Texas Center for Legal Ethics
- Activities: McMinn Law Firm participates in the Texas Center for Legal Ethics because of the organization's dedication to ethics and civility. It demonstrates Justin McMinn's commitment to ethics and civility.
- Lakeway dog owner faces charges, lawsuit
- Austin American Statesman
- McMinn Law Firm Austin
- About Justin McMinn | Austin Accident Lawyer
- Blog: McMinn Law Firm Austin
- Instagram Links
25 September 2019
- New Texas Laws You Should Know About in 2019
19 September 2019
- Texas Car Seat Laws
1 September 2019
- Infographic: Why Austin, TX is Dangerous For Pedestrians
7 August 2019
- Scooter Accident Injuries: Regs and Laws in Austin
30 July 2019
- Austin Scooter Accident
16 July 2019
- Dog Bite Claims: Understanding Dog Bite Laws in Austin
10 July 2019
- Texas Motorcycle Law: Lane Splitting
21 May 2019
- Texas Motorcycle Helmet Laws
10 May 2019
Austin personal injury lawyer Justin McMinn describes what to do after a serious injury or car accident.What Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer? | Contingency Fee Agreements
What does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer? In most cases, it will cost nothing to sign up and hire a personal injury attorney for your car accident case.Guide for Recovery: Truck Accident Personal Injury Case | Austin, TX Lawyers McMinn Law
Truck driver hits a driver of a car. Driver goes to hospital for injuries. Hospital sends bills to the driver. Now what? View this guide for Texans facing a truck...Travis County Jury Awards $462,624
A McMinn Law Firm client who suffered serious injuries at the hands of a drunk, underinsured driver was awarded $462,624 by a Travis County Jury.Negligence vs Gross Negligence | How Punitive Damages Play Out in Personal Injury Settlements
When the defendant is found to have acted grossly negligent, a jury may find it necessary for them to be punished by paying punitive damages. Those damages can go above and beyond the insurance maximum. One main purpose is to punish the defendant so that they do not commit the gross act again and do harm to others.What Clients Said About These Lawyers
See reviews of McMinn Law Firm. We take our job of securing the compensation that injured Texans and their families deserve very seriously. See what people said about their experience working with Jason and Justin.What You Need to Claim Maximum Personal Injury Compensation
Knowing what to keep track of after a personal injury accident can help you receive maximum compensation. Watch this video to get an idea of what documents can make or...102 Reasons to Make A Pledge For Safer Streets | Austin, Texas Traffic Deaths
What's the impact that Austin traffic crashes have on our community? We want to see fewer effected by Austin traffic crashes and accidents.100 Percent Too Many: Austin, TX 2015 Traffic Deaths
It’s official: 2015 is Austin’s deadliest year yet. At the year’s end, 2015 saw 94 deadly crashes with 102 traffic fatalities, 65% more than 2014. By September, 2015, Austin already had already 78 deaths, 2011’s record setting total.
- Q. Am I reliable for this wreck and do I have a strong case of my own against Uhaul?
- A: I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. It is possible that U-haul has liability. You may be covered by an insurance policy you carry on a personal vehicle. Contact an attorney that handles personal injury cases in your area. They will be able to look into your specific situation. While you remember all the details of everything that happened, write down what you remember. Keep records of anything leading up to the accident. This can include contracts, phone records, police report, doctor's visits. When you meet with the attorney, be sure to bring all records you have. It is a good idea to see the doctor, as health should come first. Additionally, a lapse in treatment may cast doubt on your injuries. Good luck! (This is not intended as legal advice)