Free Consultation: (773) 720-9736Tap to Call This Lawyer
Juan Ooink

Juan Ooink

Ooink Law
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
  • Illinois
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Intellectual Property
  • Juvenile Law
  • Patents
Additional Practice Area
  • Traffic
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation over the phone
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Master Card and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
6th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
7th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Ooink Law
- Current
Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
Giamanco & Ooink
DePaul College of Law
J.D. (2003)
DePaul College of Law Logo
Lawrence Technological University
B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
Placeholder image for education.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
787 Questions Answered

Q. Will my license get suspended?
A: No, your license will not be suspended because Court Supervision is not a conviction. When you are under 21, your license will be suspended if you received two moving violation convictions within a 24 month period. Supervision is not a conviction, so another ticket, even if it is a conviction, will not cause your license to be suspended. Also, you are allowed two Court Supervisions every 12 months, but a second Court Supervision is not guaranteed. To increase your odds of receiving Court Supervision a second time, you should hire an attorney to assist you with this new ticket.
Q. My speeding ticket from a week ago says no court appearance required but I just got a letter saying I have to go now?
A: The letter controls. You could contact the Circuit Court Clerk to confirm, but if you received a letter saying you have to appear in court, you likely will have to appear in court. If you want to avoid having to appear in court, you should hire an attorney to assist you with this matter.
Q. Speeding ticket 75 in a 45
A: This is not a normal speeding ticket. This is a criminal offense. Specifically, this is a Class B Misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to 6 months in jail and up to $1,500.00 in fines not including mandatory assessments. If you are convicted, it will show up on background checks for the rest of your life and cause you issues with education, employment, housing and financing. You need to hire an attorney to assist you with this matter right away. The sooner you hire an attorney the better.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Ooink Law
1947 Barrington Ave
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Telephone: (773) 720-9736
Cell: (773) 720-9736