Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGold
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- The Taradash Group, P.C.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1999)
- DePaul University
- B.A. (1995) | Political Science
- Peer Review Rated
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Coping with Divorce , Divorce
Websites & Blogs
- Dean Wilhelm Taradash's Website Profile
- The Taradash Group, P.C. Website
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Childs mother has kept child from me for 2 months..can she legally keep my daughter from seeing me..
- A: Of course not. You need to enforce your rights. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020 to discuss.
- Q. What else can I do to establish paternity ?
- A: You should have a lawyer represent you in this matter. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020 to discuss your situation.
- Q. I was married in Illinois I got divorced in Tenn. My divorce papers say I do not owe child support. Illinois said that
- A: You should show your documents to a lawyer. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020.
Contact & Map