Joseph KleinQuality Legal Counsel in New York & New Jersey
- Elder Law, Estate Planning
- New Jersey, New York
Joseph Klein is a founding partner of Korsinsky & Klein, LLP. He manages the firm’s elder law group, which includes handling all aspects of elder law planning and Medicaid planning. He has extensive experience with complex trusts and estates and regularly practices in the Surrogate’s Court in New York State. He is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School and is admitted to both the New York and New Jersey Bars. In addition to being an attorney, Mr. Klein is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant in New York State.
Joseph is an active member of the New York State Bar Association and lectures regularly throughout the state. He does pro bono legal work for nonprofit organizations and is on the board of four nonprofit organizations.
He is an accredited attorney for the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims for veterans’ benefits before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Joseph enjoys spending time with his wife and their six children. He likes traveling and attending his children’s activities.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- New Jersey
- New York
- Founding Partner
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2004)
- City University of New York - Brooklyn College
- B.S. (1997) | Accounting
- New York State Bar Association  # 574978
- Certified Public Accountant
- New York State
- Joseph Klein's Website Profile
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP Website
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP Blog