Anne Marie Robbins has earned a reputation as a trusted legal advisor to individuals and families who wish to minimize the tax impact on their estates and prepare for the transfer of wealth to future generations. Working with her clients to achieve their specific goals, Anne Marie designs estate plans ranging from straightforward wills to complex trusts and charitable giving vehicles.
Anne Marie counsels clients on federal and state specific income and estate tax strategies that can be utilized to maximize the value of their estates. She counsels individuals, married couples, and stewards of closely-held family businesses. Her pragmatic approach to sophisticated estate planning techniques has earned her the reputation among her clients as an indispensable professional advisor. It is not uncommon for Anne Marie to work with and counsel multiple generations of families. The value she brings to her clients results from her familiarity with their family dynamics and desires as well as from her legal knowledge.
During her 30 years of legal practice, Anne Marie has developed a concentration servicing the estate planning and estate administration needs of high net worth individuals and families. The unique needs of this segment of the population include the creation and maintenance of irrevocable generation-skipping trusts, the utilization of powers of appointment, and the establishment of appropriate beneficiary designations, forms of property ownership, charitable giving, and family business succession planning.
Clients rely on Anne Marie’s experience with and understanding of federal and New Jersey estate tax laws to help advise on the most effective strategies available when anticipating and arranging for the planning of their estates and the transfer of their assets to their families.
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- New Jersey
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- - Current
- Jahos, Broege & Shaheen, LLP
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Fizer, Beck, Webster & Bentley
- University of Houston - Downtown
- J.D. (1986)
- Georgetown University
- B.A. (1979)
- Summit Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Beware the New Jersey Inheritance Tax
- Estate Planning and Living Wills
- Anne Marie Robbins' Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Events Calendar
- Why Bring Lawyers In? – Attorney-Client Privilege Can Be Crucial for Businesses’ Protection
9 September 2019
- Lindabury Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers© List
15 August 2019
- Immediate Impact of the New Jersey Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- NJ Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- How One Hashtag Transformed the Law
8 August 2019
- Kathleen M. Connelly Quoted in ROI-NJ – “Drug Dilemma”
29 July 2019
- New Jersey Employees Now Accorded Expanded Family Leave Rights
23 July 2019
- How “Final” is a Final Restraining Order?
8 July 2019
- Andrew Gibbs Quoted in NJ-ROI – “Breaching Charge: Cybercrime Insurance is Rapidly Becoming Must-Have Asset for Companies — of Any Size
20 June 2019