Free Consultation: (254) 434-4446Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jonathan Tanaka

Jonathan Tanaka

Attorney at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Young, PLLC
  • Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Jonathan Tanaka is an attorney at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Young, PLLC where his practice primarily consists of representing clients in family matters. He graduated from Liberty University School of Law. During law school, he competed on the Moot Court team.

Jonathan is a native of Washington State and and met his wife here in Texas where he currently resides. When he is not working, he enjoys a good game of soccer or volleyball, exploring the outdoors, and photography.

Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Restraining Orders
    Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
    Only accepting potential new clients/consults in Bell and Coryell counties at this time.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
The Law Offices of Thomas L. Young, PLLC
- Current
Liberty University School of Law
Activities: - 2016: Quarterfinalist, Spong Moot Court Tournament at William and Mary Law School - 2015 Internal Negotiations Tournament, Finalist - 2015 Internal Moot Court Tournament, Semi-Finalist - Secretary of the Moot Court Board - Member of the ADR Board
Liberty University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas  # 24113502
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Firm Website
Legal Answers
42 Questions Answered
Q. Would I qualify for spousal maintenance?
A: I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I would suggest that you hire a local family law attorney in your area -- they will be better able to assist you once they have a better understanding of the fact surrounding your situation! Generally, however, spousal maintenance is difficult to obtain.
Q. How to make an appeal for eviction
A: Did you attend the eviction hearing? The judge should have gave some specifics as to how much the appeal bond would cost and what the deadline to do so is. You should be able to contact the court and request a copy of the order. I would strongly advise that you hire a local attorney in El Paso at this point. They can assist you in the appeals process and discuss settling with your Landlord and requesting an extension.
Q. Need help i only have 1 day to make an appeal for eviction i only have 1 day to move or make an appeal
A: Yes, if you're unsure with how to go about the appeals process, I would strongly recommend that you reach out to an attorney and set up a consult as soon as possible. They will be able to review the eviction order with you and advise you as to how to best proceed. I wish you all the best!
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Offices of Thomas L. Young, PLLC
400 Nola Ruth Blvd.
Harker Heights, TX 76548
Telephone: (254) 434-4446
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 2 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed