Family law matters can be emotionally and financially draining so you need an attorney who cares about you, your family, and your life. You need someone who knows when to be calm and negotiate and when to aggressively litigate, all while putting the best interest of your family above legal fees.
My job is to help you protect what matters to you: your children, your assets, or your business.
Many of my clients are entrepreneurs who come to me before during or after the marriage to help them protect that important asset from divorce. And I also have extensive experience guiding clients who are divorcing a narcissistic spouse.
Family law is my passion and I have practiced it exclusively since graduating from Hofstra Law in 2010. I started Joleena Louis Law in 2013 and have been happily helping my clients protect what matters ever since.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- New York
- Hofstra University
- J.D. (2010)
- State Bar of New York  # 4964631
- Joleena Louis Law