John B. Fabriele, III, Esq. was born in Bayonne, New Jersey and raised in East Brunswick. He graduated East Brunswick High School, and received his B.A. from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, PA. It was there that he developed a passion for law and the Constitution.
John graduated law school in 1997. During his years attending Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, PA he developed a passion for helping people with everyday legal problems. While there he held an internship at The Dauphin County Public Defender’s Office. This internship allowed him to draw a connection between his love of the Constitution, and the law, and helping people. He continued to work there as a staff attorney after graduating and passing the NJ and PA bar exams, and it was there that he gained an in-depth understanding of how the criminal process works, and honed his criminal defense skills. After moving back to New Jersey and beginning a criminal practice with a partner, John opened a solo practice in 2005. He has devoted his career to defending those charged with criminal offenses, and protecting his clients from abuses of the system and safeguarding their Constitutional rights.
John’s extensive experience throughout the years has given him the knowledge, experience, and ability to defend both Municipal Court cases, as well as serious indictable offenses in New Jersey’s Superior Courts. He is a member of The New Jersey Bar Association, The Middlesex County Bar Association, as well as The New Jersey Association For Justice (Previously ATLA), New Jersey’s premier professional association for criminal defense attorneys and trial lawyers. John defends citizens throughout New Jersey, and is easily accessible for clients in Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth, Ocean, and Union counties. He is committed and passionate about defending civil liberties, Constitutional rights, and freedom. Call him today to learn more about how he can help you.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- New Jersey
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- John B. Fabriele, III, LLC
- - Current
- Arango & Fabriele, LLC
- Dauphin County Public Defender's Office
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Franklin & Marshall College
- B.A. (1994)
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association For Justice (Previously ATLA)
- New Jersey State Bar # 045211997
- - Current
- John B. Fabriele, III, Esq.'s Website Profile
- John B. Fabriele, III, LLC Website
- New Jersey Criminal Attorney Blog
- New Jersey Attorney General Seeks Delay in Prosecuting Weed Cases
24 July 2018
- Can Cops Make You Unlock Your Cell Phone With Your Fingerprint in New Jersey?
14 October 2015
- Snowmageddon 2015, And The Duty to remove Snow From Your Car in New Jersey
27 January 2015
- Possession of a Small Amount of Marijuana in New Jersey
2 December 2014
- Conditional Dismissal in New Jersey Municipal Courts: One Free Bite at The Apple For First Time Offenders
30 November 2014
- Hiring an Aggressive New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer
23 November 2014
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in New Jersey
12 November 2014
- What Happens When You Fail to Appear in Court in New Jersey?
11 November 2014
- New Jersey Harassment Laws: What you Might Not Know
10 November 2014