Whenever someone asks me about the purpose of my practice, I respond with a simple word: hope. Now, I understand that hope probably isn’t the first word that comes to mind when you think of a lawyer, but for me, hope is involved in all that I do.
To help clients find success, I start by asking every single one of them the simple question, “How can I make life better for you?” I want to identify those issues causing them the most stress. By identifying these issues, I am equipped to understand and serve their specific needs. This is why our firm’s slogan is “Custom Solutions. Happy Clients.”
I start by listening to their story in order to build an honest and empathetic relationship with them. It is only after accomplishing this that we create a custom plan to serve their individual needs. It is not a one-size-fits-all service we provide; building these relationships takes time, commitment, and a genuine understanding of each client’s situation. It is an investment, and it is what makes us different from other attorneys. Most importantly, our methods help us restore our clients’ lives through hard work, encouragement, and hope for the future. From the first day we started our firm, we have been intentional about the legal services and experiences we offer our clients, and we try to exemplify those aspects in everything we do.
Between the technology and resources, the personalities of our hard working team, our honest and genuine methodology, and even our modern architecture and bright decor, we constantly work to ensure that our office exudes the hope we want clients to feel when they come to us for help. Throughout our combined 25 years of experience, our team has discovered that what we do is 60 percent legal guidance and 40 percent life guidance. We are so much more than just a group of lawyers operating a business. We are human beings who genuinely want to help others get their lives back.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
My fee for personal injury cases is 33.33% and workers' compensation typically is 20%.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No fee unless we win.
- New Mexico
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude Top 10% of graduating class
- Baylor University
- B.A. | Finance
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Roswell, NM
- Client's Choice Award
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of New Mexico # 126426
- Chaves County Bar Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Who Use Macs: Why They Do It and How
- Attorney at Work
- The Injury and Disability Law Center Blog
- Why Truck Drivers of Oil Field Trucks Cause Dangerous Crashes
1 April 2020
- How is COVID-19 affecting the processing of Social Security disability claims?
25 March 2020
- Have You Lost Your Job Due to COVID-19 and Considering Filing for Social Security Disability?
24 March 2020
- What's Your Number? Figure Out Your Social Security Benefit Amount in 4 Easy Steps
20 March 2020
- We Remain Fully Operational During The COVID-19 Pandemic
20 March 2020
- How to Get the SSDI Benefits You Need If You Suffer From Diabetes
19 March 2020
- Why Negligent Drivers Cause Head-On Car Accidents
2 March 2020
- The BIGGEST Mistake Personal Injury Victims Make (and How to Avoid It)
19 February 2020
- The Veterans Administration's Right to a Reexamination After Your Disability Benefits Have Been Approved
19 February 2020