(888) 764-4340Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeffrey VallensLow Profile, High Value Criminal and DUI Defense
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, White Collar Crime ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
I have been practicing criminal defense and DUI defense for well over 20 years. My office is located in Encino, California, and my practice focuses mainly on Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. No case is too large or too small for my firm. Call me any time for a free, confidential consultation about your case.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Credit Cards Accepted
All injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are determined on a case by case basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- ID Number: None
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Spanish: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Valley Attorney Group
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Vallens
- - Current
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of California - Riverside
- B.A. | English
- Top Rated Lawyer
- Top Rated Lawyer
- Valley Community Legal Foundation  # None
- Board Member
- Activities: This is the charitable fundraising arm for the San Fernando Valley Bar Association.
14 Questions Answered
- Q. How much time can a person receive for these charges and while being on parole which is also in violation? 2nd striker
- A: Sounds like up to 12 years for the burglary plus additional time for subordinate charges.
- Q. What does. Case number 9999999 mean
- A: It means that there has not been a case filed yet or the arrest was not linked to a filed case.
- Q. How can I get a warrant recalled
- A: In order to get a warrant recalled, you must appear in court. It is possible to do this in two ways: You can surrender to law enforcement and post bail and get a date to appear in court in the future or you can walk into court, have the case set on calendar and appear before the judge. Only then will the warrant be recalled and quashed.
Contact & Map