I devote my practice to the aggressive, thorough representation of clients charged with DWI and other crimes in Minnesota. Minnesota's DWI laws have become increasingly complex. The interplay between criminal and civil penalties (loss of driving privileges, license plate impoundment, and vehicle forfeiture) often require an experienced advocate to protect one's interests. I offer all prospective clients a free, in-depth consultation. If you've been charged with DWI or other offense, you're welcome to call me anytime to discuss whether you need, and can benefit from, a private attorney. I charge fixed, reasonable fees that are based on the complexity of the case.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- Traffic Tickets
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases handled on an affordable, flat-fee basis that includes all legal work through trial.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Carey Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Briggs and Morgan, P.A.
- Washington University in St. Louis
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Notes Editor and Member of Washington University Law Quarterly
- College of the Holy Cross
- B.A. | Economics
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Improving the Efficacy of CITES by Providing the Proper Incentives to Protect Endangered Species
- 77 Washington University Law Quarterly 1291
- Minneapolis DWI Lawyer's Blog