Ms. Longer is a graduate of Villanova Law School and has been practicing in Lancaster County for over 15 years, after several years as a corporate attorney.
Ms. Longer has significant appellate experience and welcomes referrals from other attorneys whose practice does not include appeals. Prior to joining the Bar in Lancaster County, Ms. Longer was the Vice President and General Counsel of Intelligent Electronics, Inc., a publicly-traded national franchisor and distributor of computer products.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Municipal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- English: Spoken, Written
- Villanova University School of Law
- Death penalty certification
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court