Attorney James R. Shilobrit has been practicing in the field of personal injury law since 1989 and joined Hupy and Abraham in 2007. He received an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee in 1984, and was awarded a Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law in 1988. Attorney Shilobrit is licensed to practice in the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin. He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Milwaukee Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice. Attorney Shilobrit has been active in the Milwaukee Bar Association where he has lectured on the topics of legal technology and building a personal injury practice. He has represented thousands of injured clients by either settling their case or taking it to verdict before a jury.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hupy and Abraham, S.C.
- - Current
- Hamline University School of Law
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Business Administration
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Firm Website
- Attorney Bio
- Wisconsin, Illinois & Iowa Personal Injury and Auto Accident Blog
- Hupy and Abraham Managing Partner Jason Abraham and Two Firm Attorneys Chosen for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Annual Lists
18 November 2019
- Is my child in danger from JUUL e-cigarettes?
14 November 2019
- Overcoming Bias in Your Motorcycle Accident Settlement
14 November 2019
- "Champions of Hope Gala" Attacks Illness Through Community Support
12 November 2019
- Teens Face Vaping Dangers
11 November 2019
- Why Riders Should Consider Ear Protection
7 November 2019
- What happens if I file a lawsuit against JUUL?
6 November 2019
- Enter NOW For Your Chance To Win Holiday Cash!
5 November 2019
- Skilled Negotiations Result in a Doubled Settlement
4 November 2019