Free Consultation: (916) 773-7373Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jackie Marie Howard

Jackie Marie Howard

Estate Planning & Probate (916)773-7373
  • Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Jackie Marie Howard, Attorney At Law, devotes her practice to trusts, wills, powers of attorney, probate and trust administration, as well as, conservatorships and guardianships.

Jackie has over 25 years of experience in estate planning, trusts, probates, and conservatorships. Jackie provides compassionate representation for her clients.

Jackie Marie Howard, Attorney At Law, is located in Placer County, which is where Jackie grew up. Jackie started her estate law practice in 1999 in Roseville, California.

Contact Jackie for your private, complimentary consultation today!

Practice Areas
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Probate Administration, Will Contests
    Elder Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Conservatorships
  • Trust Administration
  • Free Consultation
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat fee and hourly rates dependent upon legal services.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 189318
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Jackie Marie Howard, Attorney At Law
- Current
Estate law practice of Jackie Marie Howard, Attorney At Law
California State University - Sacramento
B.A. | English
California State University - Sacramento Logo
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
J.D. | Law
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law Logo
California Legislature Assembly Resolution
California State Legislature
Fifth Assembly District, Tim Leslie
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 189318
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Sutter Roseville Medical Center Foundation
Planned Giving Committee Member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Committe Member
Activities: KidsFirst Annual "Putting KidsFirst" Awards Luncheon
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Jackie Marie Howard, Esq.
Speaking Engagements
Probate & Trust Administration, Roseville, CA
private company - for employees
Educational workshop regarding the realities of court probate administration vs. trust administration
private group
Education talk focused on estate planning and administration
private company
Educational Workshop Addressing the Unique Estate Planning Issues Facing Today's Senior Women.
California Secretary of State
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
33 Questions Answered
Q. When filing for conservatorship, do I have to be in the same state as the conservatee?
A: You will want to consult about this with a Delaware attorney where the conservatorship will be set-up.
Q. The trustee is discriminating against several benificaries and will not inform them of details of an accepted offer.
A: Get counsel to assist you in asserting your rights as a beneficiary. If it cannot be resolved informally, Court may be necessary to get the trustee's accounting and report, as well as, possibly remove the trustee due to breach of fiduciary duties.
Q. If family is still living in house of deceased person, but house is inherited by another, how do you get them to leave?
A: If your Aunt owned the house individually, a probate administration in court will be necessary to get legal authority to evict the tenants (if they won't leave voluntarily). You said that you have the house. Are you on the deed? More information would help to provide you with a more thoroughly accurate answer.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Jackie Marie Howard, Attorney At Law
919 Reserve Drive
Suite 120
Roseville, CA 95678
Telephone: (916) 773-7373
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed